With over 34 years of experience, our wedding planners have the knowledge and experience to make any type of wedding on a yacht a success. Let us custom tailor your day based on your needs and wishes.
Pre-Wedding Planning Services
- Initial wedding consulting meeting to discuss wedding vision, style, colors, plans and expectations.
- Assembling a Contract based on event style and budget.
- Preparation of the event timeline.
- Assistance with preparation of invitation wording.
- Coordination of menu and bar selections.
- Timeline prepared for all vendors, distributed and confirmed the week prior to wedding date.
- Guidance on resources; hotels, vows, music, toasts and obtaining a marriage license.
- Distribution of timeline to vendors.
- Liaison between client, wedding party and vendors.
On-Site Coordination: Rehearsal
- Scheduling of Rehearsal – based on availability.
- Rehearsal of processional and recessional.
- Review checklists with Bride and Groom.
- Receiving all Wedding Day items – i.e; Toasting Glasses, Guest Book and Wedding Favors
On-Site Coordination: Ceremony and Reception
- Full on-site day coordination.
- Vendor arrival and set-up supervision.
- Attend to the bridal party throughout the event, guiding all significant activities.
- Distribution of bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages.
- Organization of processional line-up.
- Coordinate with photographer, officiant, musicians, readers and soloists prior to ceremony.
- Vendor cues and supervision throughout the event.
- Arrange and set-up all ceremony and reception accessories and design elements.
- Assist Bride, Groom and Wedding Party with preparation, dressing and photo schedules.
- Collection and return of gifts and personal items at the end of the event.
- Schedule management and troubleshooting throughout the event.
- Final walk-through at conclusion of event.
Need Info? Using our easy online form, get a personalized quote or find out more about booking your event with FantaSea, or call direct at (310) 827-2220