Need more details about hosting your wedding at FantaSea Yachts? Browse the questions and answers below. If you have a question that isn't answered below, contact us!
- Who is responsible for taking care of all the set-up and details?
We are! We take care of all the set-up prior to guest boarding.
- Are children allowed?
We welcome children of all ages.
- Can we be married by the Captain?
All of our Captains are ordained to marry by the Universal Church of Life
- What should I know about getting a marriage license?
You will need to bring your license with you on the day of your wedding for the officiant to sign before you send it in to be recorded.
- Can my guests throw rice or rose petals during the Recessional?
Unfortunately no. We work hard to leave a minimal footprint on the environment, so we have a few alternative ideas for you, just ask!
- What do I do with gifts brought to the Wedding?
We set-up a reception table and have one of your assistants receive your gifts. They are bagged later in the evening and are taken home with you at the end of your reception.
- When do we offer our guests favors?
As a rule of thumb – on the table if it is edible, on the way out if it is not.
Need Info? Using our easy online form, get a personalized quote or find out more about booking your event with FantaSea, or call direct at (310) 827-2220