Posted April 4, 2013 by Fantasea Yachts Team
If you haven’t ventured into Marina del Rey lately, you may be surprised at all the cool things going on. FantaSea Yachts & Yacht Club is proud to have been a member of the coastal community for the past 33 years and is always excited to witness the new and exciting things that pop up. Thanks to our wonderful Marina del Rey Convention and Visitors Bureau for their efforts in spreading the word and keeping us all updated.
- “Beach Eats” returns to Marina Beach today and will run every Thursday from 5:00pm – 9:00pm. Come enjoy Food Truck Paradise! Featured trucks tonight include Slammin Sliders, Komodo, Holy Aioli, Rolln Loyster, CityDogs, Sweet Arleens and The Grilled Cheese Truck. We gotta say….Perfect for the casual cool Wedding Rehearsal crowd coming our way each Thursday.
- The Marina del Rey Farmer’s Market will officially begin April 25 and will be held Thursday mornings from 9:00am – 2:00pm – also at Marina Beach.
- Paiche, the highly anticipated new Peruvian restaurant from acclaimed chef Ricardo Zarate, will open April 12.
- The Marina del Rey’s Summer Concert Series returns to Burton Chase Park this July.
- The Hilton Garden Inn will open May 1 and is now accepting reservations.
- “Hop on Hop off” (the popular city sightseeing tour operated by Starline) will also make it’s Marina del Rey debut May 1. Service will begin at Fisherman’s Village, travel along Admiralty way by FantaSea Yachts, then to Venice Beach and Santa Monica, where it connects to other LA routes.
When you do come down, come on in a say hello to the FantaSea Family – we are here to serve you!
Posted July 20, 2012 by Fantasea Yachts Team
Good news FantaSea folks! Beach Eats, a Gourmet Food Truck Caravan will be setting up shop at Mother’s Beach in Marina del Rey on Thursday evenings from 5:00pm-9:00pm. Yet another great excuse to schedule your rehearsal or come and see us on a Thursday!
The LA County Department of Beaches & Harbors sponsored event will have an assortment of popular trucks, beginning with Nom Nom, Border Grill, Baby’s Badass Burgers, Cousins Main Lobster, India Jones and The Sprinkles Cupcakes “Sprinklesmobile”. The assortment of trucks will vary each week. Paid parking is available at the beach lot, located at 4101 Admiralty Way for 25 cents for every 15 minutes. If you happen to be in the Marina, Classical Thursday’s, the summer concert series at Burton Chase Park has three remaining dates; July 26, August 9 and August 23.