Tuesday, August 7th, 2012
Greetings & Salutations all you lucky couples preparing to bound happily down the aisle!
As a 15-year Wedding Planner I have heard and seen it all and I am SO super excited to be here sharing and helping as many brides as possible with the knowledge I have learned and been given over the years. I am not your average Wedding Planner, so I hear. I still get teary eyed when I send a bride down the aisle and choked up when a father does a heart-warming speech. With all this happiness and emotional juju floating around me constantly I know in my heart soul I am where I am meant to be.
Where I am now:
- I am engaged and getting married this November 2012 and I am so ridiculously happy about the whole planning process I cannot contain myself.
- I have worked at dozens maybe hundreds of venues throughout LA/OC/Bay area and there is a reason I am so happy at FantaSea Yachts. I am a very picky planner, just throwin’ it out there. My list of non-negotiable employment factors were as follows.
- Cannot serve banquet, hot box or dried out chicken to guests
- No hidden fees
- No kickbacks from vendor referrals
- An ever-long history of amazing reviews from happy customers
- It has to be a place I can consider home away from home
FantaSea Yachts is truly the best venue/catering company I have ever worked at and I am so thankful in more ways than I can ever hope to express.
This Blog for me is a very special opportunity to share so much of myself with anyone interested in saving money, creating a unique and personalized experience and expressing my super excitedness (yes it’s a word) about my own wedding.
So, sit back and relax and enjoy what I’m sending out.