Let FantaSea's expert party planners take care of all the details both before and during the event
With over years of experience, our event planners have the knowledge and experience to make any bar or bat mitzvah a success. Let us custom tailor your day based on your needs and wishes.
Planning for a Bar Mitzvah
- Initial meeting to discuss party vision, style, colors, plans and expectations.
- Assembling a contract based on event style and budget.
- Preparation of the event timeline.
- Assistance with preparation of invitation wording.
- Coordination of menu and bar selections.
- Coordinate with FantaSea Floral Designer, to match selections and linens.
- Timeline prepared for all vendors, distributed and confirmed the week prior to event date.
- Guidance on resources; hotels, favors, music, and vendors.
- Distribution of timeline to vendors.
- Liaison between client and vendors.
On-Site Coordination Services
- Full on-site day coordination.
- Vendor arrival and set-up supervision.
- Attend to the family throughout the event, guiding all significant activities.
- Organization of grand entrance, candle lighting with DJ and montage if applicable with videographer.
- Coordinate with photographer, musicians, vendors.
- Vendor cues and supervision throughout the event.
- Arrangement and set-up all event accessories and design elements.
- Assist Family with photo schedules.
- Collection and return of gifts and personal items at the end of the event.
- Schedule management and troubleshooting throughout the event.
- Final walk-through at conclusion of event.
At FantaSea Yachts, we know that planning a Bar Mitzvah takes a lot of work. Let us help you with your Bar Mitzvah planning so that you can concentrate on more important things like enjoying the party with your friends and family.
Need Info? Using our easy online form, get a personalized quote or find out more about booking your next event with FantaSea, or call direct at (310) 827-2220